JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 6/14/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What needs to happen today in order that this one innocent little day might be lived in wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take in a yoga class, plan and prep, tackle ongoing house stuff, practice, have my hair and makeup done professionally (which I do once in a blue moon,) have a nice dinner out at Cafe Momentum in downtown Dallas. Very cool place in terms of contribution to society- search and check out the website if interested.

Diane Replied:

I need to feel well. I have made a U-turn and think I am having complications (abcess) from all my crohn's issues. Please pray. I will rest, take in very little food to give my system a rest and pray I hear back from my dr, which I couldn't get in until next Friday...

Lyn Replied:

Today they are hanging the doors on my cabinets so I will finally be able to put all this stuff away and reclaim my house. I hope to find time to exercise and I will most definitely eat close to the earth. Hopefully by tonight I will be able to cook in my kitchen again! Woo hoo! I am super excited about this. It is going to be a great day!

Lyn Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way Diane! Enjoy your night out Jeanne!

Aunt Jan Replied:

Diane, I had a friend who has Crohn's. I understand what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers will be with you today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Praying without ceasing, Diane! Woo hoo, Lyn! Have a great day, Aunt Jan!

Diane Replied:

Seeing the dr tomorrow at 2:45. They asked why I didn't make an appt.. I said they wouldn't schedule me in until next Friday. The nurse said you have to be seen asap. I am on antibiotics now and will find out more tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.