JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/11/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, our new day! How will you work wellness to your favor today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, catch up on stuff, go to Cross Fit, practice, appreciate this lack of structure that is so freeing, take Gary out on a date.

Diane Replied:

I want to enjoy that freeing no structure but instead stress. I will work on that. I will do what I have on my list and get things done and get in water, intentional exercise and spend time decluttering. That will be freeing if I let it.

kc Replied:

One minute at a time kind of day. I am determined to not let moving stress take control. I AM in control. Today I will declutter, toss, not hoard all things business: ancient bills, 6 coffee mugs worth of pens/pencils, 3 jars of paper clips, and the many assorted organizer thingies-that never did help with organization and only added to my hoarding tendencies. But first,coffee!

Make it a good one!

Lyn Replied:

They start painting the cabinets today, this is the last step and should be done by Friday! Woo hoo! I have painted cabinets in two kitchens and am SO happy to not have to do it myself this time. I will stay on track no matter what and will hopefully find time for intentional exercise. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.