JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday May 9, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Well, well, WELL, Warriors; anyone up for a little Wellness Wednesday? How might this one day play out for you in a really sWELL way?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; practice end-of-school-year patience; be mindful of where I am spending my attention, time, and energy; participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality.

Lyn Replied:

Kitchen construction today so that should be kind of fun. It is storming so no walk at the park, I will have to get creative if I want to get my steps in today. I am hoping there will be time for yoga but this may be one of those days where it just doesn't happen. I will eat good foods though, no matter what! It is going to be a great day!

Penny Replied:

SO...now that I found what ODAT is I'm going to TRY to keep up! Today, I plan to walk at work twice and drink at least 48 oz of water. My office is in a building where the parking lot is fenced in, so three times around the lot is one mile. I walk one mile in the morning and 1.3 miles in the afternoon (my afternoon walk is with a buddy so we bumped up to 4 laps!).

I love these boards!! Now that I'm in my second week of SYD I'm starting to get the hang of things. I hope to be more "visible" as I go along.

Lyn Replied:

That's great Penny!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Penny!

Penny Replied:

HI, Jeanne!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.