JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Sunday May 27, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Joyful greetings, to Precious Ones! What's going on in this one little day of yours?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be thankful for all the good, pop in for a visit to our church away from church, savor this time that we get to spend with our dear Bob.

Diane Replied:

I hope you have a great day. I will be doing my planking, stretching, walking, swimming and enjoying a cookout with family.

Lyn Replied:

Today I will take care of things around the house that I have neglected over the past several days. I finally feel ok again, only a little nausea left. I think I will have the guts to try yoga as well, although no promises on that one. LOL I will cook something healthy and try to find something new to make for our little home bbq tomorrow that will be healthy and hopefully also a crowd pleaser. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

It is meal prep day. Church day. Attack my fabric stash day. Get a short walk in day. Oh and can not forget 64-80 ounces of water day!

walk4140 Replied:

Church. Chores. Had a short visit from kids and grandkids. Ate well, drank water. Didn't exercise much.

kc Replied:

Great Sunday to all! I made keto chocolate pudding from Maria Emmerich's 30 Day Cleanse book which used hardboiled eggs and coconut cream milk. Oh my word! Delicious!

Claire Replied:

Sunday working, had little time to do anything, partner cooked Sunday roast for dinner, no exercise and bed early 9.30pm

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.