JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Friday May 25, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday from Columbus Ohio! How will your wellness needs take center stage on this one little day that sets the foundation for the weekend?

G and I are at BFF Bob's place- one of my homes away from home. While away from home, I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go with the flow, and enjoy the heck out of my time with my cho-twin!

Diane Replied:

I am cleaning my house, planking (starting this up again), stretching, intentional walking, taking my vitamins, drinking my water and healthy eating. On summer break so no excuses.

Lyn Replied:

Today is my youngest's last day of high school, he graduates tomorrow. I can't believe it! I just hope I can get into a car by then because at this point there is no way I could handle that. I have 24 hours so let's hope! It is going to be a great day!

walk4140 Replied:

Got my 60 minute walk done before work. Drank water to my goal. Logged all my food.

Aunt Jan Replied:

I am retired - so today I started the day playing Bingo, then spent the day with my husband. I must agree that today has been a great day

Lyn Replied:

Well done everyone!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.