JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Thursday May 24, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey beautiful! How will this one day be win-win when it comes to your wellness and everything else you have going on?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; practice; check in with Dr. Tim; do my physical therapy and metabolic conditioning, plan and prep for a four night trip with Gary to Ohio to be with my BFF Bob and to also visit my sister and her family. All positive vibes will be joyfully received, as there is a history of complication and emotional abuse on the part of my biofam. However, I can and will do hard things, will keep my inner peace by practicing emotional neutrality and non reaction, and will not get caught up in any conflict that has been resolved from my end. Light and Love!

Lyn Replied:

Sending you positive vibes Jeanne! &
I am feeling better but have to skip pt this morning because there is no way I can drive yet or make it through pt, but I can walk now and function so hooray for that! It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, keep us posted please, as you are able. I so hope that this is your bod doing its job in a roundabout way, setting you up for complete healing and endless great days to come.

Lyn Replied:

You know I'm foggy, I forgot my smiley face up there. LOL I am so much better. Still can't move my head certain ways or I go spinning but I don't feel like I am going to die anymore, I am not super nauseous anymore, only a little. I can't imagine getting in a car at this point, the thought of that makes me sick but all in all, SO much better! I will say that through it all I have eaten even healthier than usual. At this point I do not want anything bad in this body, it is going through enough. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.