JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Tuesday May 15, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's up in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; have a random day of enjoying some of my high priorities such as practicing music, planning and prepping, and working out; relax and enjoy my home and those within.

Lyn Replied:

Loading my new fridge, taking care of kitchen remodel things, celebrating my daughters birthday. It is going to be a great day!

Penny Replied:

My sweet daughter always comes over on Tuesdays to do laundry and eat supper with us. I'm going to find a good chicken recipe to cook for supper, along with some veggies. I'm also going to try to get at least 9,000 steps today. I can't compete with yesterday. I actually got 15,850 steps yesterday!! That's an all-time record for me! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Lyn Replied:

That is awesome Penny!

Angela Replied:

well done Penny. I have walked 5 1/2 miles today and it feels good. Going for coffee with a good friend and our daughters. It's a beautiful day!!

Penny Replied:

I just had a small Non-Scale Victory (NSV). I was shopping on my lunch hour and didn't have time to go home for lunch so I picked up a sandwich from Jimmy John's deli. I wasn't thinking hard enough about it and got a #12, which is a 7-1/2" turkey sandwich on a french roll with avocado, provolone cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato and cucumber. 860 CALORIES and you can just imagine the fat grams! Just within the past few days in the 100 Days book I read about throwing food away. It was a little hard to read because I usually don't do that, but today, I cut my sandwich in half and threw half of it away. Believe it or not, my numbers are still pretty much in check!! I've walked 1.3 miles this morning and will do another 1.3 this afternoon so I actually will be okay! YAY for 100 Days Motivations!!

kc Replied:

Woot woot, good job Penny!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.