JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Monday May 14, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday- bahh-DAH, bahh-dah-DAH-dah! How good will this one day be to you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; take my car in for a check-up (on my first weekday off of the teacher off-season because that's how I roll; ) tie up some loose ends, go on a date with Gary.

Lyn Replied:

Good morning! Today I have physical therapy, an electrician coming and new appliances being delivered. I am so excited to load my new fridge! No time to go walk but I will definitely find time for yoga. It is going to be a great day!

Angela Replied:

It's been a busy week with company and running my mom to dr. appointments. I've been missing checking in with you all. I have maintained my excersize goals but would like to do more. Yesterday I walked 7 1/2 miles, that's a huge achievement for me! Today I got lots done in the garden but am hoping to fit a bit of cardio in before I go to bed. Thanks for continuing to cheer us on!

kc Replied:

Made it through a great Monday!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.