JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days of Weight Loss

StartYourDiet.com Development Team

Linda Spangle's 100 Days of Weight Loss has been one of our most popular features and today we are happy to announce that the follow-up 100 MORE Days of Weight Loss is available on StartYourDiet.com.

Here is a snippet from the Amazon description: "This eagerly anticipated follow-up to the book 100 Days of Weight Loss will take you even deeper into your journey to success. Using concepts from her highly-successful clinic and coaching practice, weight-loss expert, Linda Spangle provides simple daily motivators that will keep you committed to your program for a minimum of 100 days."

Currently, 100 MORE Days of Weight Loss is only available to our Ad-Free/Deluxe members. Free members do have full access to Linda Spangle's "Friends with the Scale" program. If you prefer a paperback or Kindle version of the program, it can be found by clicking the Web Link icon.

User Photo

Lyn💛 Replied:

How wonderful!

jenny Replied:

Thank you

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Let's do it!

Gwen Replied:

I am going to start the 100 More days tomorrow, thank you! What a gift!

kc Replied:

Just what I need to jump start my summer. I have lost 50 pounds but this last 15 to 20 pounds has been a trial. If someone starts a message post in the morning with just the day and title we can all go read the page and post our responses to the "Today's Tasks."

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.