JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Rjaatt where are you - missing you

jenny

Wondering where you have gone? I enjoyed reading your posts and am missing your interesting input. Of course we respect your choices but if you want to come back it would be good to hear from you again.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yes, Rjaatt, I hated to see you go like that.

kc Replied:

Wow, what happened? How do you leave and take down all of your postings? I loved how active she was making the message board.

Char Replied:

OMG! Wow, very sad! I am just starting to get to know everyone by your posts and getting up courage to join in the conversations. I too enjoyed reading her posts.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I was wondering the same thing! It's always great when someone jumps on board with so much enthusiasm.

Gwen Replied:

kc Replied:

Rjaatt, so glad to have you back! Big smile.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Glad to see you back!

jenny Replied:

Pleased to see you back

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Great to see you back, Rjaatt! Thanks for all that you share.

Gwen Replied:

It is good we can understand a bit more because you feel free to share with us. Have a great week Rjaatt!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I was worried about you!

Gwen Replied:

Rjaatt, be sure of our support. ((hugs))

Gwen Replied:

Good you are feeling a bit better. I can't imagine hearing that noise all the time. It is not difficult to be kind! Kindness should be a natural thing for us all to pursue!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.