JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Rjaatt where are you - missing you

jenny

Wondering where you have gone? I enjoyed reading your posts and am missing your interesting input. Of course we respect your choices but if you want to come back it would be good to hear from you again.

Lyn Replied:

Yes, Rjaatt, I hated to see you go like that.

kc Replied:

Wow, what happened? How do you leave and take down all of your postings? I loved how active she was making the message board.

Char Replied:

OMG! Wow, very sad! I am just starting to get to know everyone by your posts and getting up courage to join in the conversations. I too enjoyed reading her posts.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I was wondering the same thing! It's always great when someone jumps on board with so much enthusiasm.

Gwen Replied:

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you very much for caring! I am sorry I worried y'all. Because of "PTSD". I sorta disappear, this wont be the first or the last I am very sorry to say. Please note, I also do this with my computer and emails. I all of a sudden "DELETE" everything all in one day as if I had never existed.

When the A/C air conditioning went on, it lowered my blood pressure and made my body feel uncomfortable. It put me in a state of mind and lack of sleep being humid in the house. Because I was unable to wake up and go walking, because I didn't hear the birds or the cars at 4am leaving for work, I just snapped. I know it is hot at 80* to 90* but starting so early will make it harder when the weather turns to 127* this summer.

Anyway it is not a Excuse its just what happens to me. I get agitated, and then stop sleeping at night waking up several times to see if it was time to go walking, which I ended up each day-waking up too late over sleeping from exhaustion. Then being mad at myself for not walking.

The good news is "I didn't go too far off my diet." But I also have not left the house, nor have i exercised, I have watched TV and that is that.

Thank you so much for caring and being supportive, I hope next time you do the same thing it is what woke me up and brought me back. I can't explain it but its like disappearing with in ones own mind walking in a cloud, not being able to figure out simple things. It could be from the Alzheimer and I had a attack when the A/c came on. What ever caused it, lowering my blood pressure. I am still in it but trying to cope and pull myself back together. its like being half in this world and half in another world. I don't take any medication only vitamins. Anyway! Thank God for this place they let me put everything back. Only because I do lose a lot of time in life! So this I have found out "Keeps me responsible for the loss of days". or "Loss of time". Because I have a photographic mind I am able to replace the information. My mind is exhausting. It is a blessing and a burden at the same time. anyway Thanks so much for the kindness and the wonderful support.

kc Replied:

Rjaatt, so glad to have you back! Big smile.

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you Kc, sorry I left! blame it on "id·i·o·cy". LOL I sure have missed you all so much.
Tomorrow I will get my butt out of bed and go for a walk/jog. That is all I need to accomplish!

Lyn Replied:

Glad to see you back!

jenny Replied:

Pleased to see you back

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Great to see you back, Rjaatt! Thanks for all that you share.

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you all, sorry! Their is no cure for what happens to me, I have tired them all. "Alzheimer" is hard. My grandmother had it, and my father had Dementia. It's like a Twilight light Zone you just disappear! Can't function. But thank you so much for your kind words and understanding. Some people can not deal with it or they don't want to- like my own family. Its better to just pretend I am already dead!

"YOU Lovely Ladies are GREAT FRIENDS".

Gwen Replied:

It is good we can understand a bit more because you feel free to share with us. Have a great week Rjaatt!

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you Gwen, That is what this site is about, if you read the Motivation, "Friends with the Scale"., you hear their story's, we also- 'each one of us' has a story, and to become online-friends in a group- sharing. We should share more regardless if your a member or a life time member. or just a visitor. Friends share everything and I need friends to help me through this. I went from Motherhood, to Divorce, to Cancer, to Cancer, to Alzheimer, to Invisible to my family. The only thing that has loved me is Food! It has never let me down! But my 270Lb Body has paid a price for it and when you out grow your rocking chair enough is enough. I can't even blame it on fast food, because I eat veggies and fruit. Its just laziness not getting up and going outside for a walk because I have no direction. I have "FEAR" !!!! The more I exercise, the more I lose weight, the more I lose weight, the more I can go outside and enjoy walking in the desert sun, listening to birds and watching the sun and moon dance.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.