JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Exercise:

Rjaatt

Here are some of the benefits that physical activity offers:

It strengthens the heart. The heart is a muscle. ...
It helps keep arteries and veins clear. ...
It strengthens the lungs. ...
It reduces blood sugar levels. ...
It controls weight. ...
It strengthens bones. ...
It helps prevent cancer. ...
It regulates blood pressure. ...

what kinds of exercise do you like and enjoy doing every day? How has it helped you personally?

Lyn Replied:

For me, exercise has as much of a mental benefit as it does physical. When I first started working out it made me feel sick and tired but now I get that exercise high that I used to believe was a myth. LOL Yoga, walking and biking are my faves but I try and switch it up and do all kinds of things. Yoga is my go to though.

Rjaatt Replied:

The History of Physical Fitness: From the dawn of humankind to around 10,000 BC, Humans had a constant voice in the back of their head saying, "Run for your life!" or you will be someone else dinner. Early humans had to know not only how to run, but also walk, balance, jump, crawl, climb, lift, carry, throw and catch things, and fight. Early humans playful or creative moves like early forms of dancing were performed when bellies were full and dinosaurs weren't around to eat them.

Caveman 1: "Any idea how many calories we've burned?" After running and chasing this Mammoth?
Caveman 2: " Ugg! Does it matter we have dinner for the wife and kids and that old women!

Cavewomen 1: "They better bring home a HUGE FAT Mammoth Baby or I will Clobber HIM!"
Cavewomen 2: "I just want the skin to make me a new outfit and the little ones needs shoes".
Cavewomen 3. " I need the bones to carve jewelry, I have a idea and its a great one!"
Cavewomen 4. " I don't care what they get, I just want a good bowl of soup on the table. I spent all day picking fruit, veggies, plants, seeds. I just want a good hot meal for my tummy."

Cavekids: 1 "My cave dad is gong to chew that mammoth apart"
Cavekids: 2 and 3 "My brother is going to jump on his back and ride him like a horse"
Cavekids: 4, 5, and 6 My Mom is going to Make sure I get the biggest Mammoth Tooth". "I lost mine last night so she said she would pull that tooth right out of his mouth"

Can you add to this list of Funny Cave Human People?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.