JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Active Competitions-Completed Competitions- Trophy Leaderboards

Rjaatt

Gee! Why have I not seen any of this? Well I found it so that is good! you can go back 8 yrs and see who has won trophy's. I have tried to stay out of this area so I don't make anyone feel bad! or take away their hard work. But May! LOOK OUT! I am a Competitive person and I will win and be on top, you will lose your spot! My dad taught me to never come in 2nd place but to be the Best at what I do! To be the NUMBER ONE~ So Watch OUT! You have Massive Competition This Month~

jenny Replied:

Good luck Rjatt. I am the opposite to you, I have no desire to beat others in the weight loss stakes. My competition is with myself, no prizes, no trophy just healthy weight loss that I am accountable for and only accountable to me.

In fact the whole idea of competition makes me feel sick but everyone should do it their way.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I do participate in "competitions", but only as self-motivation. I do not pay attention to who is ahead or behind. For me it's just an accountability tool. If I am living in wellness as a result , that is my reward.

Rjaatt Replied:

Well that is fine, regardless, I'm going to compete against all of you! Why? Because I can and I am going to! Why do I feel that I need or want to? Because I have a limited time on earth and I want to have some fun, You do not have to participate and most likely the only thing you will see is me Passing your name. For the first time in a very long time. I am going to accomplish something and be proud of it with hard work. Its like when I use to Run with a Baton; Upsweep, Down-sweep or Push Pass? Up-sweep - The incoming runner passes the baton up into the outgoing runner's hand; Downsweep - Receiving arm extended, but hand level is just above hip height. Hand is almost like a V, and baton is ready for the next runner. We are a team here, we are all working for the same goal to lose weight and for each new member- one must pass the Baton to the next player and I am the "Next Player" who is going to achieve this long fight against OBESITY!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That's the beauty of this site: that we each may choose what will work best for our wellness! Here's to our health!

jenny Replied:

Do it whatever way is best for you

Lyn Replied:

i am probably one of the least competitive people ever but i love the competitions because it lets me see that others are doing it along with me. it does not bother me in the least to be in last place, in fact i enjoy seeing other people's success!

Lyn Replied:

but there is no shame in being competitive, use it to your advantage!

Lyn Replied:

We are happy you are joining in and having fun! That is what this place is all about, that is what the competitions are for! Let them motivate you in whatever way that works for you!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.