JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Sunday April 29, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Wellness wishes to Precious Ones! What are you hoping to have happen, despite everything that you have going on...just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be thankful, treat time as the precious gift that it is and make good use of it by enjoying being back at my home church, getting out in the beautiful weather again, catching up on a few things, and attending a chamber choir concert with Gary this evening.

Lyn Replied:

Today will be wedding clean up (it was a blast by the way and the weather was perfect!) then packing quick to head up north for a funeral tomorrow. I need to detox because yesterday's food consisted of wine and bread. Yep, you read that right, all I ate was bread...yikes. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Soak your Feet in Epson-salt and Vinegar water, That will Detox your entire body! Add some rose Peddles or Lavender to calm your nerves. Gee your a Busy Person!

Rjaatt Replied:

Large glass (250ml) of average strength red wine = 214 calories
One slice of wedding bread = 2.7 oz (77g) = 190
A bottle of average strength red wine = 644 calories
Large glass of medium dry white wine = 190 calories

Sorry! Wanted to see how much bread calories and wine calories were.

kc Replied:

Lyn, glad you were blessed with nice weather. April outside weddings can be iffy.
Rjaatt, I soak my feet in Epsom salt almost nightly. Cures my restless legs by adding magnesium to my body. I will try adding vinegar.

This "precious one" will be meal prepping this afternoon. Not sure what yet. Need to find something new. Lots of water (16 oz done so far 7:30 am) and Keto acceptable foods for today.

Rjaatt Replied:

Vinegar detox
Ingredients:

1 glass of warm or hot water (12-16 oz.)
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
2 tablespoon lemon juice.
½-1 teaspoon ground ginger.
¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
1 dash cayenne pepper.
1 teaspoon raw, local honey (optional)

Lyn Replied:

I use a "healing remedy" that is everything in that except lemon juice, I keep a batch of it mixed up and take it for almost everything. LOL Never thought of using it as a detox, I think I will go do a shot of it now. It will help my throat too, I must have talked a lot last night. LOL

Rjaatt Replied:

Rjaatt Replied:

Lemon Water

It promotes hydration. According to the Food and Nutrition Board, the dietary reference intake for water is 91 to 125 ounces. ...
It's a good source of vitamin C. ...
It improves your skin quality. ...
It supports weight loss. ...
It aids digestion. ...
It freshens breath. ...
It helps prevent kidney stones.
Lemon juice contains citric acid, which aids in both the production of digestive juices and the process of digestion. Lemon juice detox adds a dynamic element to colon cleansing. It can aid the bowels in daily elimination of toxins, and it can help with bloating and gas.

Lyn Replied:

I love warm lemon water with a touch of honey. mmmmmmm

Rjaatt Replied:

Step Aerobics: 30min (640 calories burned). While watching "The Rifleman". My show is ending so I have to watch as much as I can before the end of the MONTH! I have 95 more to watch in 2days, today and tomorrow. That is a lot 47.5 per day, each one is 25min long. I have a lot of exercising to do. LOL!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.