JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Clothing Frustration

Peanut Butter Jelly Lady

I just tried to find a pair of jeans at the only local department store we have... Walmart..
They have changed their lines of clothing and downsized their plus sized area... who thought a size 0X is plus size???
anyone else?

Peanut Butter Jelly Lady Replied:

I felt like crap when I left the store. I was ready to come home and eat a tub of ice cream.

Gwen Replied:

I can feel the frustration - honestly, going clothes shopping can be tough! I live in England so we have different sizes. I have the same issues though!

Lyn Replied:

I understand, I've cried many times in dressing rooms. Welcome, it is great to have you here!

Jackie Replied:

The hard part for me is being short. Somehow clothing designers somehow think that as people grow wider they must somehow grow taller. lol

Cedric Replied:

Thank goodness I'm a guy. We don't understand anything beyond W and L. Anyway, would it help to look in the boy's section? :/

s.elle/fashion/shopping/news/a25600/shopping-in-the-kids-department/

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.