JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Saturday April 21, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Morning (afternoon, or evening, depending on when you check in) Sunshine! How does real life wellness look in your world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I am still in Santa Fe, so today that means walking a wider road in intentional moderation. We are getting tons of serious exercise here between walking everywhere and hiking. So far so good! We are planning a big hike today. I really love the variety of things to see and do, balance of active time and down time, and just chatting with locals and getting a feel for the life and culture here.

kc Replied:

Rjaatt, congratulations!

Wish that I had used "intentional moderation" yesterday.(Love that phrase Jeanne!) Every sabotaging thought entered my head and won out. My head hurts, my gut hurts, and my fingers are puffy! Ate garbage and feel like garbage. I am committing to reading my Beck Solution cards 3 times a day for 7 days!!!
Water bottles are filled and in the refrigerator ready to go. Looking through Maria Emmerich's The 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse for recipe ideas for a meal prep day tomorrow.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Today's a new day, kc, and you know what you want it to be. My "intentional moderation" works well if I have it in my head what that means before the wider road choices come along. It's a secure boundary not of fencing fun out but rather putting a healthy boundary around what I want to have happen and still be able to live in joy. It has backfired on me before when I just did not quite stop at moderation, but thankfully, I've always been gifted with another day and another opportunity to live well and BE well.

Lyn Replied:

Well done Rjaatt! Woo hoo!
kc, it happens. Lesson learned, right? Now you can move on with the reminder of why we are doing this and how the garbage food makes us feel. Like Jeanne said, it's a new day! You've got this!
Jeanne, sounds like you are having a blast, I am really happy for you!
Today I have been in my garden, getting a late start on it this year because of the weather but finally was able to get some stuff in the ground. I love being down there, so peaceful and energizing. I will keep it clean and drink my water (yuck) and live this day in the best way I can. It is going to be a great day!

Cedric Replied:

Did some physical therapy exercises with the dog in the side yard. (:
Also lost ten pounds on Atkins 20 since last week. All water weight, but I'm going for low blood sugar and less weight on the back! Steak last night and pork tonight!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.