JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Friday April 20, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Wellness Warriors, and greetings from Santa Fe! How are things in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, see what the day has to offer, and respond accordingly and joyfully!.

It's chilly here with wind chills in the 20s this morning but warming and clearing later. So much to see and do here! Yesterday was a bit wider of a road but not out of bounds. We have stocked up on clean snacks, and will be moderate with any meals out.

Lyn Replied:

I have a busy day ahead and have food prepared and ready to go so I don't get busy and then just grab whatever. It is going to be a great day!

Angela Replied:

Off to do some painting for an elderly friend. Looking forward to the visit and I will be very mindful of the sweet treats she is bound to share!

Cedric Replied:

Dang. Get better! Dog decided to degut a plush doll last night, and I not had fun cleaning up the mess, plus its poop in the side yard. Got various errands done and dragged myself to some other things I had to do. Gonna have steak, mushrooms, and bacon with the keto diet, though! Managed to just have leftover breakfast for lunch. Looks like the low carb dieting is making me less hungry...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.