JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Energy Arts: Qi-gong/ Tai-Chi/ Bagua zhang/ Hsing-i chuan

Rjaatt

Energy Arts: Qi-gong/ Tai-Chi/ Bagua zhang/ Hsing-i chuan/ Taoist breathing/ Meditation/

Story: When I reached 325lbs, I had to do something, I started on Qi-gong it was the only thing I could do in movement, it was not hard and unless you have been 300lbs you would not understand the limitations one has. This is where my Journey will start me again today! Just place in Energy Arts in the browser and it will let you READ about these types of fitness. Then you can chose which one you might fit better into your life style. Then take that to the computer and find a video you like try a few of them, find the right instructor that you would not mind learning from. Then start your journey with me and lets enjoy what life has to offer us in 2018.

Lyn Replied:

I enjoy Qi-gong and would love to take a class on it someday. Meditation is also an important part of my life.

Lyn Replied:

I have dvd's but I would love to have personal instruction because although it looks so simple, it is rather involved. My son took Mandarin and his teacher is actually an expert and some day I think I will take one of his classes. Some day...

Lyn Replied:

LOL I do qi-gong now, I just meant that someday I will go the further step and take the class from this dude because I think it would be super cool. I have a lot of other things I need to focus on first. But you are right, all we have is now!

Rjaatt Replied:

OMG! I have had so much fun today! I just can not say how much because it is so much fun! some music videos came on and then I got curious what 2018 music sounds like, and off it went I was dancing from one song to the next, then I had to look up what PINK was doing and EVANESCENCE, off to check on JEWEL, and MADONNA, then why stop their, it lead to one music video to the next and how much fun was all of this. I have not liked the music since 2008, that is when I stopped listening to it pretty much an started on the 1920 to 1970 and call it good for me. But the music I heard today was WOW! These kids got some Voices on them so many pitches I have never even heard before. I still remember Shirley Temple. Doris Day that was my dad's favorite and Neal Diamond was my mothers. Me, I was a Supertramp Fan. I have had such a great day!

Lyn Replied:

It always feels good to dance it out!

Rjaatt Replied:

YOU HAVE BEEN HUGGED!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.