JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Sunday April 15, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! Another day, another chance to live WELL! What's going on with you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, visit Gary's church to hear him preach, keep looking up, enjoy the day and my local chofam.

kc Replied:

I will live well today by getting water in early! Keeping foods keto and going out for short walk.

Lyn Replied:

Chilling at home, wanted to get outside but it is raining yet again so that is not in the cards for me today. I will do my pt and yoga and keep it clean and enjoy the day. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 8, I made my one week again. Make the goal sweet and simple and before you know it you will be simple and sweet. I took my 3mile walk finally, No blurry eyes this morning, no sand storms so I was good. Birds singing and stars gleaming. today- Clean out the closet and start getting rid of things I don't need or I know my family does not want. it's not much but less is better then more. I took everything out of my room except my bed and computer table/chair. The room now has a place for me to start exercising, (Qigong - Crane) Martial art. This is more like me! Qi-gong 64 poses. I miss doing this dance. I will start Monday back on Jane Fonda's videos as I did years ago. I have my stepper out and ready! start on that crazy "Insanity" I must be insane to do this again. and add FigureRobics 3 Jung Dayeon. Tje best Korean fitness videos, Nothing like Americana's every wonder why they are so skinny, watch one and you will understand! I am getting back to my life to a place I was happy before all my chaotic irrational behavior.

Lyn Replied:

Glad you are feeling happy again Rjaatt!

Rjaatt Replied:

I just put all my videos I'm going to work out to starting Monday on my computer, just a click and I am back in the 1950' and 1990's how fun is that, If I am going to lose all this weight I am going to have fun doing it. This is a great day I found my Fav. The Jack LaLanne Show Ep. 1 (Part 5). I had so much fun as a young girl working out to him in the 60's and 70's I just added him to my wonderful list. Unless I sweat this fat out I am just not going to get anywhere at all. I need to drop sizes. trying to lose 113lbs is not easy but I am determined to do this.

Lyn Replied:

If it were easy, none of us would be in this situation. LOL You'll get there!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.