JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Saturday April 14, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Has anyone told you lately that you are beautiful right here and right now, regardless of where you are on your wellness journey? What's on the agenda for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be thankful for the promise and hope of a new day, plan and prep, play catch up at home, be mindful to live my top priorities in balance.

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT 7, (Restart). Make the goal sweet and simple and before you know it you will be simple and sweet

Lyn Replied:

Have been doing kitchen remodel stuff with my husband today, I think we have most everything picked out. It has been and will continue to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

GREAT! How fun it is to have a Wonderful Husband, your so lucky! It is hard to be with out a husband, I never remarried, he did after he cheated he married her 12yrs later , but I never could I didn't have the heart. Plus I had to put 2 kids through college by myself. And later my son in law and then here came my grandchild. so My hands were filled, dating was too hard, I tried but it was a disaster. So Single for over 20+ year after my marriage was over. Remember I was married for 18yrs and single for another 17yrs. = 35 Total years. Mate~

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.