JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday April 11, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

What's up, Wise Warriors? How about a little Wellness Wednesday today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on the gift and the boundaries of this one day, check in with chofam Erica for a hair appointment, do what is most needed at home- even if that is to just be!

I am still kicking some lingering upper respiratory stuff to the curb. The situation of the untimely death of my childhood friend has been a big focus, but will bring forth Light and Love. We are starting a scholarship in his honor, and are planning to get our little hometown gang together in a couple of months when we have more time together and can plan a proper tribute. It's all good!

kc Replied:

This wellness warrior will pack her foods for the day and line up the water bottles on her desk first thing in the morning! Let's rock this day together!

Rjaatt Replied:

This wellness warrior will wake up and exercise (Jump-rope) for the day and line up 2 1/2 water glass cups z-4oz on her computer desk first thing in the morning! Let's rock this day together!

Lyn Replied:

It was finally nice enough to get outside and walk so I did 2 miles (starting slow since it has been so long) and it felt wonderful! Today I will do a little of this and a little of that...whatever strikes my fancy. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

LYN:

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.