JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

CDOP- April

Jeanne- CE!

CDOP is Consecutive Days On Plan. In other words, connect the green dots! Work this in whatever way brings you wellness success. I am going for 30!

Lyn Replied:

Me too Jeanne!

Angela Replied:

I'm loving my new walking program. An hour a day at least 6 days per week. Am looking forward to being able to walk outside though it's minus 12 degrees Celsius here and lots of snow and ice still.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Angela, you made it all the way through March with your string of 31 green dots. Way to go!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 1 (of 30! ) Plus 15 from last month

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 1
this is the beginning of a wonderful thing!

Char Replied:

I have been on this site doing dots for 36 days my longest CDOP is 2 time to break that streak!
CDOP 1

Lyn Replied:

You've got this Char!

Angela Replied:

CDOP 1 (plus march and February yay me) I never lose quite fast enough for me but steady progress is so much more healthy so on we go!!! Keep it up everyone you can do it!!

Lin Replied:

CDOP 1

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 2

...but why did I include planking myself out twice a day in order to be on plan- WHY? lol

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 2

Angela Replied:

CDOP2 ooo planking Jeanne, I'm tempted but scared I won't be able to hold it for 10 seconds. lol

Lyn Replied:

Planking is on my list of things this month too, but I am not a madwoman, I'm only holding myself to once a day. LOL You're going to be ripped by the end of the month Jeanne!

Lin Replied:

CDOP 2

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 1

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 3

Angela Replied:

CDOP 3

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 3

Lin Replied:

CDOP 3

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 1

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 4

Lin Replied:

Yikes. We had an unplanned trip over last week end. I did pretty well, then have been on the slippery slope this week. I took a RED dot yesterday! And am going to try to rectify today. Putting a Green for this day, and don't want to have to come back and change it. . . . Stay tuned to see if I can pull it back to ketoing on.
CDOP 1.

Lyn Replied:

You've got this Gwen and Lin!
CDOP 4

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 2

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 5

Angela Replied:

CDOP 5

Char Replied:

CDOP 3

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 3

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 1
yesterday kicked my butt. lol

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 6

Char Replied:

CDOP 4

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 7

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 2

Char Replied:

CDOP 5 (woo hoo! I have a new streak,but I went to olive garden tonight so tomorrow will be a red dot)

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 1

Angela Replied:

CDOP 8

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 9

Angela Replied:

CDOP 9 The thing about consistency is that although the scale doesn't read a loss every day it will. Just determine to keep up your end and the numbers will soon agree with you!

Lyn Replied:

You are one tough cookie Rjaatt!

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 1

Angela Replied:

CDOP 10

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 2

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 11

Angela Replied:

CDOP 11

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 3

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 12

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 5

Angela Replied:

cdop 12

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 4

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 13

I'm taking away my dot for the day; nothing out of control, and I thought about it and chose anyway. It just was more treat type food than what I can actually count as on plan. I'll start over tomorrow.

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 5

Angela Replied:

CDOP 14

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 1

I definitely got carried away with the portions yesterday. No regrets, but I am thankful for a new day to live in wellness.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

P.S. I did get my two planks in yesterday, though.

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 6

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 2

Angela Replied:

CDOP 15

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 7

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 3

Angela Replied:

CDOP 16

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 8

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 4

Angela Replied:

CDOP 17

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 9

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 5

Angela Replied:

cdop 18

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 10

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 6

Angela Replied:

cdop 19

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 11

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 7

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 1
I'm starting over, not because I have really been off track but I have been steadily maintaining so obviously I need to re-think my green dot status. I am going to amp it up for the last 10 days of the month.

Angela Replied:

CDOP 20 Sounds like you and I are in the same place Lyn. What are you doing to "amp it up" ?

Lyn Replied:

That is wonderful Rjaatt!

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 12

Gwen Replied:

Rjaatt, great weight loss, congratulations!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 8

Wow, Rjaatt, 12.5 lb/month sounds like a LOT to me! We all lose at different rates, though. I was the world's slowest loser when I was in weight loss mode: probably only 1/4 lb/week, but that's what worked for me and my slow body. We each have to find our own unique way to finish the race. It was frustrating to me to be the tortoise rather than the hare, but I finished the race and stayed there.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 9

Angela Replied:

cdop 22

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 13

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 1
yesterday...ugh, yesterday...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 10

Angela Replied:

cdop 23

Lyn Replied:

Hang in there Rjaatt!

Lyn Replied:

Sometimes we just need a good cry. Do find a hotline and this place is always full of support. {{{hugs}}}

Gwen Replied:

Praying for you Rjaatt. As you say when life is really tough it is sometimes good to seek out a hot line or other support. I hope today is better for you!

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 1

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 11

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Rjaatt, I hope you know that we are never alone, even when we feel like we are. I will send prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 2

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 12

Angela Replied:

cdop 25

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 3

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 13

Angela Replied:

cdop 26

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 4

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 14

Still planking!

Angela Replied:

cdop 27

Penny Replied:

CDOP 1! Today is my first day of SYD and I'm ready to do this!

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 5

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 15

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 6

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 1

OMGsh, I got busy and forgot to do my second plank yesterday, so there went yesterday's dot! It's all good though!

Lyn Replied:

CDOP 1
...and it was a lot more than forgetting a plank. LOL

Gwen Replied:

CDOP 8

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

CDOP 2

Angela Replied:

cdop 30

Gwen Replied:

@ Angela, congratulations on the string of 30 days on plan one after the other! I would love to follow in your footsteps in May!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.