JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Saturday March 31, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Sunshine! What's going on in your wellness world; and if things are crazy or overwhelming, what's one thing that you can do, just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, catch up around the house, get outdoors, focus on peace.

Rjaatt Replied:

ODAT- 7 I will walk 3 miles with the morning sunshine, and drink 12 glasses of water today!

Lyn Replied:

Getting the back house ready for my b.i.l. to stay for a week, enjoying the sun until the rain comes back in a couple of hours, stepping on the yoga mat and making some roasted veggies...it is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Lots of smiles Lyn: While your doing all that I walked with the Doves 3.7miles this morning.

Anna Replied:

All my work is done. I did quite well today. I watched my portions and now I am going to have a little nap and then attempt to go outside. I did some planning this morning and I feel like I am in charge of me today...

Lyn Replied:

Well done Anna and Rjaatt!

Rjaatt Replied:

I have completed my 7days, all the fun this week has been just that fun. I will miss that. and I'm not starting over to play all those games again. lol I found a great meal that works for me and I am set. I am out walking again and the fear of passing people will get easier as the weeks go by. I might even make some friends I have seen lots of them today that are on dating sites and activity sites. I can not say how many times I have asked people in my area to go walking with me and was rejected on a computer, Maybe now that I am out and about they might feel differently, since they see a human being and not just "Typeset". As long as I stay out of my bed an remember it is not for watching computer tv it is for sleeping from 7:30pm to 4am I should be fine. Spend my days exercising instead of watching tv all day rocking in a chair.

Anna Replied:

I did it! It took me until 10:30pm but I did it. I put Kimik in her blue carry bag and we went for a walk. After a few minutes she stuck her head out of the top. She is a shiz Shu Terrier mix. We did not walk far but far enough to get my heart rate up. It is -16 and windy so didn't want to stay out too long. So I am taking my green dot for the day . Nite everyone! Happy Easter. I stayed just over 1200 cals for the day and watched my sugar intake.... Day one down.

Lyn Replied:

Yay everyone!

Rjaatt Replied:

Hi, Anna, my daughters name is Anna she's 34, has become just like her father! Anyway I had a Shiz Shu Yorkie mix. Keelie, she passes 12yrs ago. To find out later My own daughter who has had tons of animals from dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters is Allergic to animals and her own daughter is allergic so no animals in this house. Great Job! the first time is the hardest then after that the "COURAGE" stays with you, even if a slip happens we can still have the courage to get back up and take another walk. I have fallen several times but picked myself up and kept walking. Sand is like ice it will make you slide. Have a GREAT DAY!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.