JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Hate It !

Sue Ellen

Ok, I do not usually hate anything on SYD however putting my color dots on is a lot of time for me now. I used to be able to put in my weight, then hit the color dot and it would come up for the next day. Now I have to go to the Tracking Calendar and enter everything there. I always went to Today's Dot and click the color dot, which then would show up on a calendar to continue. Faster and easier. Now it goes to the Dot chart where the percentage of color dots are shown. Do not like this format.....sorry. Just my input. Anyone else having this issue?

Char Replied:

Yes, I complained and the SYD help tech said they removed it and it's only on the paid ad free site.

Lyn Replied:

But Sue Ellen has the star so she should have that version...

Char Replied:

Interesting, they lied to me to get my money LOL . So the star on the icons is a premium member, got it, thanks.

Lyn Replied:

I doubt they lied, I'm sure it is a glitch or a mix up or something.

Char Replied:

The developer didn't tell the person who wrote me back that it affects the whole site. I hope they put the dot calendar back for everyone.

kc Replied:

I am not understanding the problem. I went to
>Track your diet.
>Track Today, Entered my weight. Over to the right
>Daily Dot click yellow
I didn't need to go to the calendar page. What am I missing.

Lyn Replied:

Mine is working fine too.
You can also go straight to Today's Dot from the drop down menu when you hover over Track Your Diet. It works fine both ways for me.

Char Replied:

I cannot switch to view the dot calendar, I only get a pie chart. I can still add dots.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks for all the replies, however I still hate it ! I just now went and entered my weight for today and when I put Todays Dot and then clicked view it goes to the chart showing the percentage. I so liked the calendar pop up with the dot color.....I could see it better. Isn't there a way to get back. I am a life time member and would appreciate the simplicity for me, (70 yrs old now) Thanks.

Lyn Replied:

Su Ellen, maybe contact admin through the help link at the top. Maybe they can help you figure this out.

Lin Replied:

Same with me Sue Ellen. Mine is the same and I liked the old way much better

StartYourDiet.com Development Team Replied:

Sorry for the confusion on this, we should have communicated better.

The Dot Calendar concept was brought to us by an outside party, and they have requested it available to only Deluxe members. As a result, we have made the dot chart (and several other things) free to offset the removal of the feature to our free members.

For Deluxe members, we have added the link back to the daily tracking page.

Lin Replied:

Thank you guys so much. You are so in tune to all our suggestions. You are truly appreciated

Sue Ellen Replied:

Yippee....thanks for getting my favorite Dot Calendar back. I have been a Deluxe Member for years and so happy today. Again thanks.....

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.