JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Sad news - hugs to Kate

Cindy H.

I just read in Kate's blog that her partner Andi has passed after her very long illness. My heart goes out to you, Kate. Please know that the thoughts and prayers and virtual hugs of your many friends here are with you in the coming days.

jenny Replied:

Thoughts are with Kate, I remember when Kate started here many years ago she used to walk downhill and phone Andi to come and pick her up at the bottom of the hill! Hugs to you Kate xxxxx

Lyn Replied:

Yes Kate, you are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hugs and prayers for all.

Gwen Replied:

I so agree with what you have said Cindy! The loss must be very great for you Kate. Big prayers and big hugs!

Shari (CE) Replied:

Hugs and prayers

Gwen Replied:

There has been no word as yet, but for sure, Kate will update us when she gets home. She must have a very deep tiredness as well as grief.

Pinkdream Replied:

Hugs and prayers Kate!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Sorry for your loss Kate. Many hugs for you.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

A terrible time. I know when Kate comes back she will derive some comfort from the loving support being offered here. Our thoughts are with you Kate xx

Anna Replied:

Hugs and Love Kate

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.