JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Momentum Builder day 6

Rjaatt

Theses are my 3 favorate things: I love Salads, I could eat a salad every day of my life. "O' Wait I do this, there is not a day that goes by in the last 50+ years that I have not had a salad. I was raised to eat salads, My father ate them, my mother and I eat them everyday, with or with out anything.

Replace Lunch Or Dinner With A Salad, But This Time...
On day 2, we told you to replace a meal with a salad, even if that salad was loaded with unhealthy things. Today, we also want you to replace a meal with a salad, but this time let's get the dressing on the side and limit the cheeses, croutons and meats. You're likely to find that a healthy vegetable salad can still be filling and delicious.
Commit To An Exercise Schedule ( I love this- I have walking/jogging)
Let's commit to an exercise plan, even if that means starting slow. If you must, start with three 10-minute sessions for the first week. Next week, double it to three 20-minute sessions. Your end goal should be at least three 30-minute sessions per week, preferably every day if possible. The key is to write down your plan and commit to it!
Setup A Weight Loss Rewards Program ( My reward will be creating a business for myself).
What extra motivation can you give yourself to meet your weight goals? A vacation when you hit a certain weight? A new piece of clothing each week you hit your goal? Just be sure it isn't food! Losing weight and being healthy is really its own reward, but any extra incentive you can setup is a good thing. Write down some weekly and long-term rewards.

Lyn Replied:

When I was in college I ate salad every day for lunch and supper because as a vegetarian in the 80's there really was no other options in my dorm cafeteria. I got to the point where I hated salads, absolutely hated them! Luckily I am now past that and I enjoy them again.

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you for sharing with me Lyn. That was a wonderful example how the mind can concur the body, we spend so much time thinking of what we don't like we never get around to what we do like. For me it is a connection to my father and mother and it is a fond memories of childhood. Thank you also for sharing your college years, I'm sorry I didn't ever get that far in life, I had kids at 21yrs old. I'v tried 5 times to go to college but its not my journey raising my kids to be adults and later my grandchild. I have learned after 35yrs. God does not want me in college. Thank you for sharing.

Lyn Replied:

Well I went and left with one semester to go and came home to get married. My parents were not pleased with me on that one. LOL

Rjaatt Replied:

Momentum Builder day 6 Repeat! The information, The one thing i like about this place is I get to RE-READ the information.

Day One --Day --Two Day --Three Day --Four Day -Five Day
One: Your Journey Begins
Day Two: Breaking the Cycle
Day Three: The Foods We Eat
Day Four: Moving Forward
Day Five: Full Steam Ahead!
Daily Dot Chart:
Friends with the Scale 1 to 28 readings
Building Your Meal Plan: For me I found what works and I eat it every day regardless, when I stop losing the weight will change my foods until I start to lose weight again. But for right now it works.

All these simple things, so simple yet so important are changing my life for the better!

Cindy H. Replied:

Simple ... not necessarily easy! but commitment and perseverance sure help!

Rjaatt Replied:

All these simple things, so simple yet so important are changing my life for the better!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.