JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday March 28, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings, Wellness Warriors! Let's BE well, one day, one meal, one choice at a time. Wellness Wednesday, anyone?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; focus on being an open and gracious receiver; brighten my own little corner of the world through facial expressions, words, and actions; plan and prep, go to restorative yoga or dedicate time to that at home this evening.

Lyn Replied:

I am going to try and get outside and walk today, if the weather will let me. I will keep busy to occupy my mind while I wait for my MRI results and I will keep it clean all day in preparation for going out to eat tonight for our 26th anniversary. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Morning all! I have had a really busy week. Our 7th/8th grade teacher is in the hospital fighting for her life. She had leukemia, was cleared of all cancer, they decreased her immune suppressant meds, and now has graft vs host decease. Basically her body is rejecting her sister's bone marrow and every organ is shutting down. So each of our staff are trying to fill her shoes. I am now teaching Algebra 1 along with my 5th grade math. Both classes at the same time and I have not done algebra in 25 years!!! Two hours of homework at night grading and prepping for the next days instruction. Prepping means doing all the problems for the next day. I want to be sure I know how to do all the problems before I present them to the 8th graders!
Consequently I have failed at staying very low carb. That being said, I have not gained anything. But neither have I lost.
Today I will up my water game, join me Lyn?
And stay Keto "Clean" with Lean Jean!

Lyn Replied:

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, I will certainly be sending her positive vibes. And I am so glad I don't have to do math homework with my kids anymore...we spent WAY too much time of our lives doing that! Makes my brain hurt just thinking about it. lol And yes, I will join you in upping my water game (sigh), I know my body needs it. My brain kind of hurts thinking about that too. haha

Lyn Replied:

Not "one day" Rjaatt...you are doing it NOW! It is your time.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.