JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

It's been 5 years!!

Suzie

The last time I was here was five years ago and I weighed less than what I do now 😕. I'm returning to my low-carb way of eating and keeping my goals realalistic. I'm looking forward to seeing how much has changed since I was last here!!

Lyn Replied:

Welcome back Suzie! Great to see you here again!

Gwen Replied:

Hi Suzie, I have gone low carb since you were here last and it works for me. Great to have you back!

jenny Replied:

Welcome back, many of us come and go, welcome everyone to your new journey

Rjaatt Replied:

Welcome back, and I am New to this site and LOVE IT!. I am on a Cabbage Soup Diet for 2 weeks.
Have a great day!

Angela Replied:

i was away for 5 years too I've been back for 2 months and am down 20 lbs. Love this site and all the great cheerleaders here!! Keep at it Suzie, you can do it!

Rjaatt Replied:

Suzie, how are you doing are you having fun being back and making tons of friends who are very good at encouraging one to make it one more day. I love all the support it is something I have never had in my life so I am thriving on this site, maybe that is all I ever needed was encouragement to stop the fear.

Rjaatt Replied:

Good Morning Suzie, I hope you have a most pleasant day and filled of cheer.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.