JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

My way, My decisions, My life

Rjaatt

In the last week I have been to several Trackers, all which I will say I deleted the site with in a few hours or days. Why too Complex for me. Today at 5pm I found this and I even sent it too my adult daughter. I am having a blast, I needed this, it is like a fun game, like playing heads up/ Seven up in grade school. the colors are wonderful not over the top. I like how it took me from one place to the next that made my life so much better today. I really like how I got to decide how I wanted my diet to go, on all the other sites they were "YELLING" at me and "THREATENING ME" with Red Flags and Boxes in Red telling me I can't do this or that. I know me and I know how I am and on that I have to have a plan that will work for me. Thank you for this site!

Lyn Replied:

That is the beauty of this place, we all do it a little differently! The support is there no matter what plan (or not plan) you use. Glad you are here!

Gwen Replied:

One of the strengths of SYD is we are all on a journey and we get to decide how we want to lose weight. The goal is simply to lose weight and we call go about it differently!

Looking forward to having you on SYD Rjaatt.

jenny Replied:

Welcome Ryman, your journey, your way. Tips and hints from others but we are all different, lead different lives in different places but we will support you. The more involved you are the more support you get. Welcome again

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Welcome, Rjaatt! I love this site too!

GiGi Replied:

So glad you are with us. We respect and support you just as you are each and every day. You only have to answer to yourself and no one else. Do things YOUR WAY and we will be here do be with you all the "weigh"...

Rjaatt Replied:

Good morning, thank you all for the wonderful Encouragement, something we all need!
Today, in the desert high winds, sand storms. So no walking at 4am,

So I will ajust my life to adapt: I will walk for one Hour in the middle of my bedroom provided by my daughter. LOL I will also ride the bike/stepper for 1 hour off and on until I get to a hour. I will lift weights for 20min 3 times today. and dang it I will get to drinking 12 glasses of water.

To me drinking that much water is so hard. and I really enjoyed my Cabbage Soup yesterday it was so good... But you have to love cabbage.

Do laundry/ fold/ hang and put away! That will be my day!

Rjaatt Replied:

"My Way". ... I have always had to be everything to everyone, I have always had to care-fore and take care of. I have always been taken care of I have never been on my own except for 3 months at 18yrs old. I went from my parents, to my grandmother, to a boyfriend's mother house, to a roommate-husband, to becoming a single parent and now to my adult daughters life. So I have never learned to be a person. I am everyone and none at the same time. I started out to be a teacher! I no longer want to be that, I am creative, I am funny, I am ingenious, I am a painter, I am a crafted, I am a bird lover, I am a crazy women who loves sci fi TV from the 1950's to 1970's, I am a fitness minded fearful of limits. I am a scientist in my own way trying to figure out how to cure everything, I am a lover of silk flowers and love beauty and gardens. These things I know about myself, I know I don't get along with anyone, not men or women or child. I am stern, set in my ways, what I say, what I mean, what i do is all the same and I will prove it kind of person. I will walk in your shoes to learn a lesson.
This is me and "I regardless of what people think", I like being me too bad no one like me!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.