JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Two weeks left!

Trina

I'm still marching on till the end of march with only two weeks left, I have to make the most of it. Drinking lots of water, eating strictly clean and on track. I am going to jump any hurdles that unexpectantly come my way calmly. I need to march on out of this winter month into a sunny spring April month. I will not let march pass me by, I will make each day responsible for changing my body for the better. I can use all the support I can get to lift my chin and March On strongly.

Lyn Replied:

I'm with you Trina! I started March strong, then hit a rough patch, now I think I am back to strong again. We can do this together!

Lin Replied:

Sooo tired of Indiana March this year

Gwen Replied:

I want to finish March strong!

Angela Replied:

It's been a little slower slog for me this month but I've rediscovered cardio and I think it's helping. I'm glad I can move inside but am looking forward for the ice and snow to be gone so I can take a few walks Outside!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.