JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

GOAL!

GiGi

I am below goal! I reached it in December...when I weighed on Christmas Day...I was shocked because I was 3 pounds UNDER my SYD goal! So thrilled...I lost 82 pounds! I want to keep going, but not going to stress over it-slowly but surely...I hope to lose at least 6 more or so...YAHOO! Thank you for the love, joy and encouragement over the years...since June 2007 actually!
Blessings, Love and Joy!

Lyn Replied:

CONGRATULATIONS GiGi! How wonderful! I hope to join you soon at goal. Well, not soon soon, I still have a way to go but you get what I mean. What an inspiration. Great to see you!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi GiGi! WOW, what great news! So great seeing you here again; I don't think I've ever seen anyone go away from this site and come back AT GOAL. You're in the Maintaineer Club! Well done!

jenny Replied:

Well done lovely Gigi, you are proof that slow and steady wins the race. I am very proud of you and have missed you.

GiGi Replied:

Thank you for sharing my joy...I still need encouragement to "Maintain And NOT Gain"...I would like to lose some more as a little "cushion" ...we all like to do that I think..I'm so grateful that you all are "still" in here...
Blessings, gigi

Gwen Replied:

Many congratulations Gigi, wonderful news! So good to have you back. Hugs!

Lin Replied:

Congrats - you give the rest of us hope

Jan Replied:

Congrats!!!

Angela Replied:

Super!! Congratulations!!

Anna Replied:

Awesome!!!! You have done what we are all striving to do! Congratulations

Lin Replied:

yeaa

GiGi Replied:

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement to Maintain and NOT Gain! Love you all...Blessings, Gigi

Cindy H. Replied:

Great work Gigi. So happy to see your hard work has been rewarded!! You have changed your life! And you are always an inspiration.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.