JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Monday January 29, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday again already, Sweets! How might this often badmouthed day be reframed to be good for you?

Today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on separating what is and is not possible, be present for those whose paths cross mine, check in with Dr. Tim, attend extra chorale rehearsal that will end with the Manilow charts for this week's concert.

kc Replied:

Thank you all for your encouragement yesterday! I did get right back on that 'horse.' I meal prepped Sunday and am on the target to stay on the narrow path this week. I really want to hit 160 for my 65th birthday at the end of February. When I started here in 2010 at 220, this was my goal. It has been a very slow and not so steady race. Thanks to this site and all my fellow SYDsters, I think I might just make it.
Have an awesome day everyone.

Lin Replied:

Kc. What a huge accomplishment. It took years and years to get to the 220. And just look where you are now. Wow

Lin Replied:

Well, I got through last evening by reading a lot of catch-up on the SYD Boards, had a beef broth with extra salt and some spices, and went to bed early. Today I plan to get to the end of the day with some carb points left so I'm not so desperate

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

k-c, k-c, k-c!

Lyn Replied:

Great to see everybody here! Today I will keep on track no matter what. I just got back from the store and have all kinds of healthy options so I have no excuse to do anything other than awesome. And it IS going to be a great day!

Lin Replied:

Yea for your attitude Lyn

kc Replied:

We are DOING IT!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.