JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 12/7/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Determined Ones! What is up with you and your wellness today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I took the day off to see a holiday performance of my former colleagues' choir and orchestra students. This will be a great chance to enjoy some randomness and get some other things done like taking my ailing laptop in, checking out our new performance venue for next week's mobile music ministry outreach programs, chilling with Di, going to CrossFit, enjoying time in my cozy home relaxing and doing whatever comes up.

FastK Replied:

Sounds like a very nice day Jeanne.

Happy Birthday to me MIGHT got out to eat tonight, not sure if I want that or not but family does. I planned a fast day but might have to change that for a zero carb meat meal tonight eating out if I get forced being older I don't 'do birthdays' anymore LOL

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy Birthday FastK! I say since it's your birthday, you should get to choose what you do! Which of course, oversimplifies it...my family is the same way. Whatever you end up doing, enjoy!

Today I am going to try and do some Christmas shopping and some errands. But who knows what I will actually end up doing. LOL No matter what, it is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

thanks Lyn
I so agree, even our birthdays as we do want it end up being what the other's want to do for ya and cause they want it LOL but it is cool, I can LC adapt and weave thru life as we all do!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy Birthday, FastK! I hope it is what YOU want. I on the other hand, I still celebrate birthMONTHS no matter how high the number gets!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yeah Jeanne, you go hard when it comes to birthdays. It's impressive. LOL

FastK Replied:

Thanks Jeanne.....lol, I hear ya Jeanne, some love to celebrate and I get it I just kinda want to count backward now and keep it on the down low.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.