JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 72 Sunday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 72: Renew Your Vision

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have a tendency to power through things to the point of exhaustion and running on fumes, but have worked hard to make other choices if my natural inclinations compromise my wellness. Over the years my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health has improved greatly through incorporating quiet/meditation/devotional time first thing in the morning, almost all of the time. When I work from the inside out, everything seems to fall into place peacefully.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Love that! I think I'm finding that out right now that it starts from within. Mental state is the key, everything else follows. I've started to meditate and wow, what a difference in attitude and feeling.

FastK Replied:

HI....new to site but I love the renew your vision. I also am changing my outlook. I find I require minimalism in my life and food menu to feel my best and just relax and enjoy life now. I am becoming a whole new me and I love it.

Lyn💛 Replied:

minimalism has been a focus for me as well. and for me i know for sure the cnange has to come from within before it will manifest on the outside.

Lyn💛 Replied:

welcome FastK! great to have you here!

Tyme4me Replied:

Stick to simple things and being retired can pick and choose

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.