JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 12/27/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What has your attention, energy, and time today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, continue to kick my crud to the curb with various natural remedies, have a full body Thermography scan done, plan and prep, go on a low key date with Gary.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending healing vibes your way Jeanne! Today I have a meeting to attend with my husband (not looking forward to this as it is with the zoning board and these people are horrible). I will finish painting my daughters bed frame and probably start to get a little selfishly sad as tomorrow we start moving her things out. I am super excited for her but man, it is hard to believe I am at this point in my life, my baby girl is leaving home. I will take time to step on the yoga mat and meditate and I will eat as close to the earth as possible. Sugar cookies are not close to the earth. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Positive vibes headed your way, Lyn! That's a lot of big stuff brewing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Are clean cinnamon rolls close to the earth? Not that there are any left.

Lyn💛 Replied:

No, they are not. LOL The day I find a cinnamon roll tree will indeed be a day of rejoicing!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.