JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 12/10/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Sweetness! What's the little wellness plan, Stan?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; see the positive in today's life situations; manage my attention, energy, and time; go out on a date with Gary.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Still not feeling right. Have some running to do today, hoping it doesn't take too long. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

enjoy your date out with Gary! Have fun Jeanne
Lyn, sorry you are still off. Hoping it passes fast for you.

Today is fasting til dinner. Short fast I call it. Dinner will be naked cheeseburger patty.

A lot of snow. We are paralyzed down here in the South ugh. waiting on higher temps to melt this junk fast. easy simple day of doing mostly nothing here and I like that

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness vibes, Lyn! FastK you've got it goin' on- way to go!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

FastK, I'm in TX and we don't do winter well here when we get it.I grew up in the midwest, and it is super scary here the way people do not know how to drive in winter weather.

FastK Replied:

absolutely Jeanne. I am from the north and can handle roads, but being a true southerner, holy, the amt of accidents down here is just insane luckily higher temps are coming and everything is melting at warp speed. my kind of snow, here today, ALL gone tomorrow

Diane Replied:

I am drinking my water, watching my portions and made my mammo appt and yearly gyno. We escaped the snow and ice in Georgia. I know the northern part of us got snow/ice. Here's to a great green dot day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.