JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 48 Thursday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 48: Stress Is Not Life

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That's an interesting idea to think of the broken leg; I have temporarily dropped out of things that are important to me because of injury, illness, or emergencies, and everything turned out just fine without me! I have definitely been a stress eater in my past, but thankfully it almost never happens now. As a recovering perfectionist, I have a tendency want everything to turn out just right, and to have control of my circumstances. This is not realistic, and perpetuates the lifestyle of constant stress of trying to do the impossible. Part of living in wellness for me is to acknowledge that the world will keep spinning if I rotate my wellness checkpoints and am not a part of everything every single day. There is real peace in letting go and going with the flow of the day; but as simple as that is, it is not always easy to do.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Stress is definitely an issue for me but I don't think I am a stress eater. I am a stress holder in-er.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

When I'm stressed/worried I don't eat. It's when I'm cozy and happy watching TV, problem!

Tyme4me Replied:

I am so stressed i can't eat. Guess my body reacts in reverse

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.