JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 45 Monday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 45: Safe Places

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This one is positive for me. I am blessed in that my entire home is a safe place that I love, and people who spend time with us here have repeatedly commented about the loving atmosphere and how comfortable they feel. Also, I have always made work spaces my own by adding fun personal touches that are pleasing to me. There is a lot of eclectic whimsy in my home decorating and in my wardrobe, and all of that really does help me to feel happy and secure. I really do feel deep contentment, despite worldly hassles and occasional prickliness on the surface.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am also blessed that my home is a safe place which always feels amazing, and everyone is always commenting on how they feel at home here. And within my home I have my yoga room which is hard to even explain how good it feels in there. There is an energy about it, everyone that goes in there notices it. Also, my car is very much a safe place for me, not other people's cars, but my own car. I guess something about it being my own space. I need spaces like this in my life or I would unravel. LOL

Tyme4me Replied:

Our home is comfortable and constantly changing with the seasons. Like to move stuff around and not get comfortable with the same stuff

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.