JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 68 Wednesday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 68: Guilt Is Not An Emotion

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I grew up guilt inflicted, and am thrilled be in a healthy place of knowing what I do and do not own, regardless of what anyone else attempts to place on me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

This is a hard one...If I wasn't feeling guilty, what would I be feeling? I get what she is saying, that guilt isn't an emotion, but I'm not sure how to label what the emotions really are without using the guilt word Interestingly, I never feel guilty about eating off plan, I can always identify the real feelings when that happens. But there are plenty of other situations where I feel guilty...I will think about this one and try and re-identify that feeling for what it really is.

Tyme4me Replied:

Being in co-victim mode, guardian, payee, and now on ppo next of friend I am so stressed and feel a lot of guilt. Police and prosecutor both questioning my actions, decisions and constantly having to defend myself. Dealing with a lot of guilt

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.