JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 11/24/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's on the "to do" and "to be" lists for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get around and ready for our drive home from San Antonio, then go with the flow once home. Nothing drastic, but it's been a lot of overstim for me this trip with all of the loudness and unpredictable and socially inappropriate behavior. There's no place like home click-click-click!

In my planning and prepping, I am ready to be more intentional in my music practice and in my physical fitness, and to let the things that matter less be what fall by the wayside.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Jeanne, you have summed up my thoughts exactly. I am going to focus on my guitar and yoga, try and let the stress slide right off and enjoy all the little things that make life what it is. And I understand what you mean by there is no place home. Totally get that! Today, though...I am still in the thick of it, having a pretty big bash here tonight for my husbands birthday. As is typical around here, it is snowballing and the size of this party has tripled. The more, the merrier, right? My husband is ever the extrovert. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.