JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 11/17/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! How is this one day shaping up in your wellness world?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, head out to CrossFit for a class that emphasizes core and stretching, get out shopping with Di for our Christmas gifts to each other, plan and prep, do what I can of my priorities and let go of what I can't, hoping that practicing and decorating will make an appearance.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am about to run some homemade granola out to my best friend and then go pick up my computer which they were successfully able to get the pictures off of. Woo hoo! Then back home to clean and prep for 3 people who will be staying here this week. I have healthy foods ready to go and a plan to make more. It is going to be a wonderful day!!!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Awesome work out this morning and then a walk with my boys. Food staying on track.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.