JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 11/16/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! How goes it with you and yours?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, thrive where I am without borrowing too much from the past or dwelling on the future, plan and prep, enjoy the "dinner out" part of Di's BirthMONTH celebration.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am FINALLY remembering to take my old computer in that crashed about 10 years ago and get the pictures off of it. I have a huge chunk of my kids growing up in there and hope upon hope that they can retrieve them. Also I'll eat clean and move my body and all that jazz, but I'm mostly excited about the computer. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Gwen Replied:

Do you know the phrase 'my head is like mince'? It means I have a thick head and cannot string two thoughts together. I mean, this is not going to be my best day but given how thick my head is I will stick with my plan and rest up, try to go to bed early and avoid the kitchen. I have strategies to cope!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.