JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 52 Monday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 52: The Food Fix

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This topic is definitely worth exploring. Different things work for different people, but I took a course years ago that required us to make a personal life mission statement. That helped me to identify my true priorities, and once I was focused on that, the negative things began to fall by the wayside. I have tweaked my mission statement a few times, but I still look at it once a week to see how I am doing, and to notice what is and is not flowing the way I would like; then I can nip the negative in the bud before it turns into a downward spiral. You do you, and do whatever it takes. We each deserve to be as strong and well as we can be, based on our wellness choices.

Tyme4me Replied:

I don't really use food to fix my problems and as now and in the past - when I get in this stressful place I do the opposite of not enough calories.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yeah, when I'm really happy I don't eat, when I am super upset I can't eat, it's when I am in the middle that I have issues.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.