JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

I upped my steps! Let's encourage each other every time!!

Gwen

All you have to do is say I upped my steps or put in a smiley on days you do more steps than you did the day before. Over a few weeks you could be doing considerably more than when you began.

Do not give us the number of steps or minutes of movement or however you measure your exercise. We are all at different levels. For example, you might have a sore knee and to get up another 100 steps would be a fantastic achievement. Simply check in here any day you do even ten more steps than you did the last time you checked in. You should see a few entries on this post made by yourself and you should be very encouraged.

There is no need to post anything if you did not manage to increase your steps. This post is for positivity. We don't want to see any sad faces or things like that.

Gwen Replied:

I really struggle with the cross trainer. The movement does not come easily to me. I get muddled when my arms are going one way and legs the other. So do I give up? No. I did 2 minutes one day and got off the dreaded machine, promising myself I would never do less than two minutes.

Next time I did 3 minutes and congratulated myself.

A few days later I did 4 minutes but it was a strain, so I covered the numbers with a towel and did as much as I could. Phew, it was over 4 minutes. Now I must do a little more...

Gwen Replied:

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I woke up this morning at 5:00 pm and did my DVD for 30 minutes and then did the Elliptical for 10 minutes. I had to stop and get myself ready for work and the kids ready for school. I feel good!

Gwen Replied:

Lyn💛 Replied:

for yesterday

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Yesterday I did great.

Today I think will be even better.

Gwen Replied:

Okay, I upped them!

Lyn💛 Replied:

yesterday was up again

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Down a little yesterday. But still met my goal.

Gwen Replied:

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm already way up for today, almost double and the day is not over, I still have a few hours.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Way to go Alex and Gwen! Woo hoo!

Gwen Replied:

More steps

Lyn💛 Replied:

So up I probably won't be able to match it. LOL

Gwen Replied:

You are a hoot Lyn. Go on, try!!!!

Gwen Replied:

Lyn💛 Replied:

I was incorrect in my assessment. I beat it, only by a little but still...!

Gwen Replied:

Congrats Lyn! Way to go!

Gwen Replied:

I exceeded all step expectations yesterday! I am sure I can't beat that today!

Lyn💛 Replied:

LOL Well done Gwen!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.