JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 18 Tuesday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 18: I Know What Works

Lyn💛 Replied:

I do know what works. What I don't know is how to make myself do it. The physical part I've got figured out, it's the mental part I struggle with. And as yesterday showed...I can't just decide to make it a good day and it works. Hopefully by the end of these 100 days I will have figured it out. lol

Diane Replied:

Thankful I saw this. I started the 100 days and didn't finish so I will go back and do your board. I know what works as well, it is doing it. Coming her and being accountable helps me.

Tyme4me Replied:

Being a yo yo dieter I know what has worked in the past it's just doing it. Instead of meals I ate a fistful of food at a time six times a day, seven days a week. I overcame hunger pains and drank water all the time. It was easy as I was working and schedules this is an adjustment both being retired and total life change

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.