<< Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 15 Saturday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 15: Beat Myself Up

Lyn💛 Replied:

I never have a problem beating myself up. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have beaten myself up more times than I can count, and because of that, I now believe it best to be as loving to myself as I would be to anyone else, face the right direction, and move on. I differ with this message in that I am fine with the mindset of not beating myself up when I make off-plan choices, accepting myself as I am, where I am, without judgement. However, I do agree that it is important to dig deep and find the whys involved in my choices when they go against the wellness flow. I now know my whys, and it was a long and difficult journey to get to that point; but it ultimately allowed me to finally live joyfully on a daily basis.

Tyme4me Replied:

I am my own worst enemy at this one but trying to improve

Denise Replied:

Sometimes the things we say seem like the norm until someone brings the oddity of what we say to our attention. This is one of those things. It's condemnation any way you slice it and/or serve it. It sure is easy to see in hindsight how we come to associate food with certain behaviours. Good food/bad food, reward with a cookie, punish with vegetables, special occasions where we can eat cake, go on a diet and avoid all the foods we enjoy to eat because we were bad and gained weight by eating them. You can relate, yes?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.