JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 36 Saturday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 36: My Strengths

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I intend to give this some thought and check in later. This one is a challenge for me personally, even though I am a big believer in acknowledging positive traits without being conceited or self centered.

Tyme4me Replied:

I am a behind the scenes kinda person and build others up, send encouragement cards, and come up with ideas and stand back and let others get the credit. I ran into someone last week that told me the kids Christmas program I wrote back in 2002 she kept and the kids are doing it this year. About as good as it gets!

kc Replied:

I am with you Jeanne. This is a tough one. I will come back throughout the day today as I reflect on each section.

Physical attributes:

Skills and abilities: I can sew a 1/4 inch seam

Personality traits:

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yikes, this is a hard one. I feel like it shouldn't be so hard but it really is.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ok here goes; if I have to do this, so do you, lol!

Physical: nice smile, soulful eyes, healthy and hardy, curvy build, maintaining healthy goal weight, athletic

Skills/abilities: musician, chef, teen and animal whisperer, attracts beautiful and talented friends/chosen family, intelligent, diplomatic

Personality: sensitive, creative, quick witted, funny, well adjusted, outwardly outgoing and inwardly peaceful, non-judgemental, can burp on command

kc Replied:

Oh my Jeanne, You Got Talent!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Jeanne, you are also an adult whisperer.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thank you, Lyn, and kc, you got talent too!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.