JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 35 Friday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 35: Time For Renewal

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This one's for me! I have to make a conscious effort to not become life tired. I accept that the practice of renewal does not come naturally to me- in fact feels like it goes against my grain at times- but that's no excuse. I am in charge of how I spend my attention, time, and energy. I always feel like a better version of myself when I practice self care and renewal. The struggle is real, however. If left to my own devices, I will blow and go until I am an overwired bunch of nervous energy, running on fumes. I want to make choices that support lifelong wellness, not ones that align with the choices made by the majority. I choose renewal anyway.

Tyme4me Replied:

I just said yesterday I wish I had a go to place A Serenity peace calmness and just get away and hideaway to relax and just get away. I am so tense and every day more more more since I am my daughters guardian and going through this with and for her

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am life tired.

kc Replied:

Yep, Life tired here too. When I have time to do some self care, I tend to be lazy and zone out on the internet doing inane things. Just a time waster. I will take that walk today. I will do something to feel accomplished with my time. I will repeat the Serenity prayer several times today. Gravity has been pulling me down. It's time to lift myself up and renew my spirit.

Powerful lesson today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It is a beautiful day in the big D, and I will get out in it!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.