JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 10/26/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Wondrous Ones! How goes it with you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy this teacher workday that I have off, get more comfortable on the road less traveled, pay attention to where my attention is and spend time on what really matters.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Getting ready for the halloween party tomorrow, trying to figure out how to get my head back in the game. I will eat as close to the earth as possible and try my hardest to fit in some self care. It is going to be a wonderful day!

kc Replied:

Lyn, have fun at the Halloween Party!
Jeanne, I love 'pay attention to where my attention is.' Wow, so true. Aldous Huxley wrote a book titled "Island." In it there are parrots that fly around saying "Here and now, here and now." I need to start repeating that in my head and focus on 'what really matters.'

My shift at JoAnn's is only four hours and goes by in a flash. I haven't been drinking anything while working. So this 'Wonderous One' will take and drink a bottle of water at work today. I will make a meal plan for the coming week and go shopping for what we need. Peanut butter has been my late night snack lately. I'm out of it and have banned it from the house.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

"I haven't been drinking anything while working" LOL! That didn't sound like you, kc, until I finished reading the post.

Lyn💛 Replied:

kc Replied:

Hahaha! Too funny. Only made it through half a water bottle at Joann's. Customers come first and there was a back up at the register the whole time! Got my shopping done. Taco salad is what's happening tonight.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I was in a JoAnn's today and walked to the line and there was nobody, realized I forgot something and went back about 1 minute later and there were 7 people in front of me. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.