JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 33 Wednesday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 33: Create Some Joy

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, we're about a third of the way through this already!

I like this one, and I do my own version of keeping joy in my life. I have a silly side and I love to laugh. Music is huge for me as a performer, and I get downright giddy over planning, rehearsing, and performing holiday music! I also love nature and the outdoors, and keeping a focus on the spiritual gifts of Love, Joy, and Peace.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I know, I am really enjoying this! I don't think I even made it past day 10 in the first book so I am really grateful that you are posting this each day.

This is something I have really been trying to focus on as of late. It is really important and I find that there are things of joy I withhold from myself because of my weight. But I'm working on it!

Tyme4me Replied:

Create joy: I like to Dance to fun music, stop at all garage sales, decorate our porch and yard for seasons and holidays. We've Been working on our trunk or treat, I teach Sunday school and finding the innocence joy of youth and they are more excited about the spider in the boat than the story,

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.