JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 30 Sunday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 30: Feel Blessed

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love the mention of extreme self care! Self care is not selfISH, as I have been wrongly programmed to believe through previous life experiences and the way that I have perceived how others have treated me. My pathway to peace and dealing with the crazy world is starting almost every day with reading, meditation, and meaningful correspondence, as a foundation for each day.

I am duly blessed and truly grateful.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have been focusing a lot on self care lately, something I have neglected most of my life. I am finding that in times of calm I will take the time for self care but once things get hectic (like during this whole wedding thing) it is the first thing I let go. And of course, it is the LAST thing I should let go!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm with you, Lyn! I guess we need to just do it anyway; we can do hard things, remember?

Tyme4me Replied:

Trying to award myself for every 5 pounds So far new hair stylist and first pedicure. Next my first message but got 4 pounds to go

Lyn💛 Replied:

Way to go Tyme4me!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.